Wells Fargo Advisors Center for Finance and Accounting Research
Wealth and Asset Management Research Conference
August 21 & 22, 2018
The Third Annual Wealth and Asset Management Research Conference will convene researchers and practitioners who share the common goal of better understanding the capital markets to create better outcomes for investors. The conference will feature research from leading academics with audience discussions lead by industry experts in each given field of research.
This conference will benefit:
- Asset managers across various asset classes;
- Wealth managers (RIAs, Family Offices, Broker-Dealers, and Asset Consulting Firms);
- Capital Markets and Asset Pricing researchers at universities and in industry;
- Professionals responsible for invest strategy/asset allocation;
- Estate and tax planning professionals;
- Regulators, policy makers and data providers;
- High net worth individuals and family offices;
- Executives responsible for pension and endowment management; and
- Washington University students enrolled in our various finance programs.