My Classfiles Page
(corporate disclosure policy, financial reporting, auditing)
Professor Soczek was an Instructor at the J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management while pursuing his Ph.D. Formerly he was a consultant to Learning Insights, LLC and a staff accountant at Ernst & Whinney.
- Ph.D. 1999, Northwestern University (expected)
- B.S.B.A. 1987, Michigan Technological University
- "Disclosure within the Information Environment."
- "Aggregation of Audit Evidence in the Opinion Forming Process."
- "Does Disclosure Impact Mutual Fund Flows?"
- Personal interests: Baseball Fan, Racquetball Player, Christmas Tree Farmer, and my nephew.
"I'm proud to have my uncle teach at Olin!!"
John M. Olin School of Business | Links page