Campus Box 1133
St. Louis, MO 63130-4899
Ph: (314) 935-9196
Papers under revision for resubmission
1. Home equity and labor income: The role of constrained mobility, joint with Barton Hamilton, Ankit Kalda and David Sovich (RFS)
2. The effect of inversions on corporate governance, joint with Felipe Cortes† and Armando Gomes (JFI)
3. State minimum wages and employment: Evidence from one million hourly wage workers, Radhakrishnan Gopalan, Barton Hamilton, Ankit Kalda and David Sovich (JoLE)
4. Assessing the quality of bank loan ratings, joint with Yadav Gopalan and Kevin Koharki (JAR)
5. Decision-making delegation in banks, joint with Jennifer Dlugosz, YongKyu Gam and Janis Skrastins (RFS)
Papers under review
1. Weak creditor rights and insider opportunism: Evidence from an emerging market, joint with Xiumin Martin and Kandarp Srinivasan.
2. The collateral value of housing: Evidence from service member pension choices, joint with Benjamin Bennett and Thomas A. Maurer.
3. The role of deferred pay in retaining managerial talent, joint with Sheng Huang and Johan Maharjan.
Papers under revision
1. Itís not so Bad: Director Bankruptcy Experience and Corporate Risk Taking, joint with Ankit Kalda and Todd Gormley
2. Analyst Coverage Network and Corporate Financial Policies, joint with Armando Gomes, Mark Leary and Francisco Marcet.
<script src="//nht-3.extreme-dm.com/t.js" id="eX-gopalan-4" async defer></script>