Instructions for poster session
- We will provide invited presenters with a white display board 36’ ’X 48’’ in size, an easel, and push-pins to fix your material to the board.
- Prepare a label indicating (a) the title of your paper and (b) the author(s) for the top of your poster space. The lettering for this section should not be less than 1 inch high.
- A copy of your abstract (200 words or less), in large typescript, should be posted in the upper left-hand corner of the poster board.
- The rest of the poster should include your research questions, methodology, and main results.
- Bear in mind that your poster will be viewed from distances of 3 feet or more. All lettering should be at least 3/8 inches high, preferably in a bold font. Be sure to provide clear labels for each section of your presentation.