Instructions for poster session
- We will provide you with a white display board 36’ ’X 48’’ in size, and an easel to mount it. You can pick up the board along with your other registration materials. We will also provide you with push-pins to fix your material on the board.
- Prepare a label indicating (a) the title of your paper and (b) the author(s) for the top of your poster space. The lettering for this section should not be less than 1 inch high.
- A copy of your abstract (200 words or less), in large typescript, should be posted in the upper left-hand corner of the poster board.
- The rest of the poster should include your research questions, methodology, and main results.
- Bear in mind that your poster will be viewed from distances of 3 feet or more. All lettering should be at least 3/8 inches high, preferably in a bold font. Be sure to provide clear labels for each section of your presentation.