|OLIN BUSINESS SCHOOL||
|Student Computing Handbook|
- Currently there are 2 machines at the front of the Olin computing lab equipped with HP Scanjet 6300C scanners. Log on to one of them with your Olin NT account.
- Open up the HP Scanner Pro software located on your desktop.
- Put the document or picture into the scanner, make sure to align it on the top right side according to the arrows on the scanner bed.
- Close lid.
- Within HP Scanner Pro, click on Scan > Preview, or click the scan button on the scanner. This will bring up a preview image of your document or picture.
- Check to see if everything looks ok. Did everything that you want to scan show up on the preview? Is the page lined up correctly?
- Make sure the output setting under Output is set correctly. (e.g. Black and White, True Color, etc)
- Click on Scan > Scan to to scan the document or picture.
- Choose the program to scan to. (e.g. Word, Imaging, Acrobat, etc)
- The computer will automatically scan it to the program you chose.
- Save the file to your U: drive or to a diskette.